I could write about 1,000 pages about my goals. My mind is always a flood of ideas and I have goals for my family, my home, my classroom and my photography. This is a busy time of year for our family as we prepare to go back to school, but now is the time to stay focused and not get too overwhelmed by our change in schedule. Today, I will just write about a few goals I have been thinking about lately.
1. Shoot more film. I have a new film camera and I am about to send my first roll of film off in the mail. I am so excited to see the results.
2. Become more unplugged. I am addicted to my phone and the internet. I need to set aside a small amount of time each day to check things and take a chill pill the rest of the day. Instagram and be checked once a day rather than several and emails do not need to be answered within seconds.
3. Update my blog design. Rather than a website and a blog site, I’m thinking of streamlining everything to one spot. Stay tuned for this.
4. Yoga. I need to go more often because I love it.
4. Blog more. My goal is to blog at least 4 days a week. Can I do it?
5. Finish watching Scandal on Netflix. This is less of a goal and more of a new obsession. Why didn’t I listen the first time my friends told me to watch that show? I can’t wait to see what happens next!
My playlist while writing this post included tacks from: